Medicare Part B premium, how to pay monthly?

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
If someone is not on Social Security is the only way to pay the part B premium monthly through autodraft? Or can they just opt to pay 1/3 of the premium via 'bill pay' or by check?

He’s asking for any other way than auto draft (aka Medicare EZ pay).
Links to ez pay don’t help.

As far as I know Axe, you can’t pay by personal check, monthly.
Tell that person, suck it up
You're right, I have a problem with reading comprehension. :goofy:

Actually you can pay monthly by check and a have a few clients who do by making two copies of the quarterly invoice and paying a third each month by sending in the invoice and a check. I did misread that "the only way" part of the OP post, as drafting is not the only way.

Actually you can pay monthly by check and a have a few clients who do by making two copies of the quarterly invoice and paying a third each month by sending in the invoice and a check. I did misread that "the only way" part of the OP post, as drafting is not the only way.

I’m always worried to tell clients to do that though. I’m sure they can pay and technically be late each month, but if they don’t get that 3 month payment in by the 25th. Bye bye part b. I’m not telling anyone to trust that.

thank you for understanding the question. starting to wonder if our industry has a reading comprehension problem lol

Back