Medicare personalized guides

Matt Adams

Looking for some feedback here

I've built out a lead generation system that I am looking for some thoughts on and I figure I'd turn to the experts here

Disclaimer: I am not trying to shill anything here, looking for honest feedback

I started testing lead generation with long form conversational quiz for Medicare. The quiz goes through a general discovery process much in the same as meeting with a client. User responds to quiz questions and based upon their own individual responses, I use a document builder to automatically assemble a "Personalized Guide to Medicare" unique to their own responses. I then automatically e-mail the PDF guide to the prospect or I use an integration through Lob to automatically mail the guide to the prospect. In this, I have maintained low lead cost even with long form

Can take a test drive of it here at the site Ive built out

https://newbridgemedicare.com/full-personalized-guides/

I am really driven to provide this kind of information without interaction from me as an agent. In this, you get to know my brand, what I'm about, I end up in your e-mail or actual mailbox at your request, without the need to speak with me - easy.

So 2 questions
1. Is it compliant to market this way so long as I am not providing any quotes or benefits within the guides
2. If so, I'd love to make it better and the more feedback the better

Thanks in advance!

Just went thru it

I don't see an issue with it from a compliance standpoint.

You are asking general questions about their preferences - you aren't asking them to sign on the dotted line.

One way to potentially make it "better" would be the put some type of range in your questions -- i.e. when you ask the question trying to ascertain if it might be a good Plan G prospect and you are asking about low/no copays, maybe put some type of range there like "an average cost of $120/mo."

On second thought maybe not.

Maybe that's where a person, not a web form, would do a better job. I do bring that up because people often indicate that they want "as cheap as possible" but they're used to paying $825/mo for an ACA plan, so Part B + G is a steal.

Hey Matt,

I went thru your question list as well. From a compliance standpoint, I don't see anything that stands out at all. I didn't go as far as put my email in to see what I would get thus I can't comment there. Are you contracted with AARP/UHC Advantage plans? If so, I have a name of someone in Compliance that you could run it by, should you choose to and see if there is anything you would need to be concerned with.

I am contracted with UHC/AARP advantage and it’s not so much the questions that I want to be certain with - Each guide is personalized to the user submissions, so each document produced will be different (more engaging for the user to read)

Thats what I want to make sure of. And thank you so much for taking the time - it is appreciated!

I’ve had a couple of folks submit without their email so it won’t auto send the personalized guide in those cases just as an FYI - anyone who wants to see what the dynamic document build looks like let me know ;)

This is actually really good. I don't see any compliance issues at all. You're allowed to use paid search to create leads and the content doesn't throw up any red flags.

Here's what I like:

1) Engagement produces higher quality leads. I think there are 10 questions that allow you to really qualify basic needs and wants from the prospect.

2) You're collecting contact information upfront and giving something of value in return. Personalized is always a great selling point.

Great job!

Back