Medicare Quoting Tool

I would recommend Ritter Insurance Marketing www.ritterim.com

Their quote engine is not coded by anyone on this forum, and your possible inclusion in a law suit 5 years from now is eliminated.

Now that's funny.

While I love Ritter and the tools they provide, CSG is the best option as they have almost every carrier who offers coverage whereas Ritter does not. For example, here in Georgia, State Mutual has been showing up as the least expensive in many situations and they aren't on Ritter's site (because Ritter does not offer contracts with them).

Now that's funny.

While I love Ritter and the tools they provide, CSG is the best option as they have almost every carrier who offers coverage whereas Ritter does not. For example, here in Georgia, State Mutual has been showing up as the least expensive in many situations and they aren't on Ritter's site (because Ritter does not offer contracts with them).

I agree. The only reason I ever look at Ritters quote engine is for different modals of premium.

I agree CSG is unbeatable for Med Supp. I did like ritter for MA Plan quotes but as of late I have noticed more and more plans are missing

Back