Medicare Renewal Rates 2010

insureyou2@

Expert
just went to certification class for true blue(blue shield hmo)
in the class it was stated the max allowed by cms is $400
for a new enrollment and by cms guide lines the renewal rate is $200.00 max per year so they offered $28.80 for 1st year enrollments and $14.40 if there still in plan next year.
with drug plan $114.00 per month? I think AARP med supplement would be better choice
i will only put people in medicare advantage plan if i have no other way o help them.

p.s if you enroll them under sep with a carrier going out and you make it November effective date you will only get the renewal rate for 2010 season and 2 months only at the higher new enrollment rate check it out.

Rick, could you please hold back on this one!

We know you're trying!!! :goofy:

If I had some clue as to what this post was saying I would be happy to jump in with my usual calm and understanding response.

But it's better to just repeat jdeasy's previous response of "What????." Otherwise, I might simply and gently ask if English was the original poster's first language.

Rick

If I am understanding what the poster is saying and I'm not sure that I do it looks like this HMO is only going to be paying commissions on a monthly basis ie 28 or 14 per month (sounds like another great deal for the carriers clients locked in for a year carrier gets money upfront and slowly pays the commission).

Back