Medicare savings program

usakr

Guru
100+ Post Club
How early can a t65 person apply for the medicare savings program in Texas? Can they apply 3 months prior or do they need to wait about a month prior to t65?
I ask because a client went when he received his medicare card and they told him it was too early.

Hello there! I have read online that the enrollment period starts 3 months before you turn 65, when you are eligible for Medicare plan. Also, you got the 7 month Initial enrollment period for signing up for Part A and Part B plan. I think before enrolling up for a Medicare plan, you can also take the help from any insurance expert who will guide you, when to apply for Medicare. One of my friends has told me about taking the help of the Health Exchange agency agent for her mom regarding Medicare information.

Hello there! I have read online that the enrollment period starts 3 months before you turn 65, when you are eligible for Medicare plan. Also, you got the 7 month Initial enrollment period for signing up for Part A and Part B plan. I think before enrolling up for a Medicare plan, you can also take the help from any insurance expert who will guide you, when to apply for Medicare. One of my friends has told me about taking the help of the Health Exchange agency agent for her mom regarding Medicare information.
You'd think that an insurance expert would keep his website up to date. :skeptical:
"ABOUT
Healthcare reform is arriving fast! On November 15th, we will start 2015 enrollment."

You'd think that an insurance expert would keep his website up to date. :skeptical:
"ABOUT
Healthcare reform is arriving fast! On November 15th, we will start 2015 enrollment."

Or that he could read. The op was asking about the Medicare savings program and this dude is chiming off about a 7 month iep.

To the OP I’ve helped clients enroll in the MSP 3 months prior.

Latest posts

Back