Medicare Supp Quote Engine

Anyone ever seen a consumer one?? Seems like it wouldn't be that difficult to create, but I haven't seen one. Or is there a CMS/Compliance reason that they are not available. I know there is something on Medicare.gov, but last time I checked it was not very accurate or helpful.

I have one on my site. Peeler has a different one on his.

Nice web site. Do you use orange peel to control GERD? Sounds interesting and after 25+ years of RX to control mine I'm interested in an alternative.

Sorry for the hijack.

Do you use orange peel to control GERD?

No, but it was an interesting article that fit in with the other post about the FDA warning about Prilosec and Prevacid. I am aware of what I eat that can trigger a problem but will use an acid controller judiciously.

Side note, we have a dog with digestive problems. She has mostly outgrown it but it was a real problem for all of us until she was almost 4. The vet told us to give her half an adult tablet every other day for a week, then cutting it back to every 3 days or so then PRN. He said these medications were never intended for daily use for humans or dogs.

Quotit introduced Medigap quotes a few months ago. Limited offering (Blue, Gerber, United) but the way I use it is to capture lead information.

Peeler's engine has more carriers but AFAIK is not yet operational in Georgia.

In Arkansas you can get a booklet..Bridging the Gap 2011, Medicare Supplement Comparison ( Medigap ) Guide provided by the senior Health Insurance Information Program ( a division of the Arkansas Insurance Department ).

Back