Medicare Supp Quote Engine

Quotit has it. I have it included with the IFP module. Works well, public can get their own quotes instant online for Supps or I can run it for them and e-mail the proposal.

Ritter includes much human error and is regularly out of date.

Quotit only quotes some carriers.

CSG Actuarial quotes everybody and I have never seen a mistake. It's all they do; monitor the senior market, Med Supp, MA & FE.

CSG Actuarial quotes everybody and I have never seen a mistake. It's all they do; monitor the senior market, Med Supp, MA & FE.

I'm not so sure they quote every carrier. They are very comprehensive, but I recall not seeing a carrier or two. If memory serves me correctly, the carrier(s) missing were captive types.

Does anyone use a med supp quote engine? If so, who, does it work ?

Ritter's is good. I like the one you can use from pfsinsurance. For most carriers you can download a link to the app. This has worked well fro me in cases where I had a client that was moving to another state and did not have that particular app on hand. Granted not such a big deal anymore as most carriers offer electronic apps of some sort. You can get use of CSG by contracting with Equitable, Heartland or registering with agent pipeline. On agent pipeline it is a more full blown version that quotes FE as well. Heck, you can get a free one like this, www.myretirementbox.com. Call me and I will tell you how.

If you have heartland or equitable life you can access CSG right from their agent site. No need to pay someone. I apparently wasn't paying attention to what Brian said.

Csg is not always accurate especially on the FE side. They are always wrong on Transamerica in Indiana.

Back