Medicare Supp Rates Prior June 2010

butchy1596

Hello everyone, I was looking for Medicare supp rate chart prior june 1st 2010 for new York city. Any idea how I could find that.
Thank you

For all companies that sell? You would probably have to call each company individually.

Cool thanks. I did a search and I did find a few but not for nyc. Im a new agent and my boss gave me leads for seniors who signed up for a med supp policy prior to june 1st 2010. So I figured if I had the rates I would have a better chance in switching them. And good scripts for something like this?
Thanks

Cool thanks. I did a search and I did find a few but not for nyc. Im a new agent and my boss gave me leads for seniors who signed up for a med supp policy prior to june 1st 2010. So I figured if I had the rates I would have a better chance in switching them. And good scripts for something like this?
Thanks

you're overthinking the process. just tell them lower rates are available since they purchased coverage prior to june 2010, ask what they are paying and go from there. this stuff isn't rocket science, don't overcomplicate it.

Thanks

Don't you think there's a good chance that those rates have increased since 2010? I doesn't matter what they were paying in 2010, only what they are paying now.

Don't you think there's a good chance that those rates have increased since 2010? I doesn't matter what they were paying in 2010, only what they are paying now.

I think what he means is a current rate sheet for the pre-modernized supps (current published rates would only be for post-2010). however I wouldn't waste my time looking for something like this, not necessary and may not even be possible.

Back