Medicare Supp Training

C A Story

I have seen several websites and links on this board and on the web. Having been burned in the past I am a little skeptical about handing out my credit card without having some unbiased feedback. Has anyone had any positive and/or negative experiences they could share? Was it worth the money? After you signed up did they contact you constantly with "great deals", "great leads", "limited offers", etc. Like I said I had a bad experience, a expensive bad experience.

Thanks!

I have seen several websites and links on this board and on the web. Having been burned in the past I am a little skeptical about handing out my credit card without having some unbiased feedback. Has anyone had any positive and/or negative experiences they could share? Was it worth the money? After you signed up did they contact you constantly with "great deals", "great leads", "limited offers", etc. Like I said I had a bad experience, a expensive bad experience.

Thanks!

Who was your bad experience with? It's helpful that you share this so others won't make the same mistake.

Thanks!

Check this one out.

MedicareAgentTraining.com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone

Who was your bad experience with? It's helpful that you share this so others won't make the same mistake.

I agree with this, but it would also be helpful to know what you are looking for. Medicare info? Med Supp? MAPD? All of the above? Marketing? The list goes on and on....

But I like medicareagenttraining.com , too.

Sometimes agent expectations are unrealistic. And sometimes the recruiter is likewise.

Talk of earning 6 figure incomes is great but few have the capital and work ethic to achieve that level.

My bad experience wasn't with a training it was my first and last venture into an online leads service. I was VERY new to the insurance side of the business and I had no idea how it worked. Honestly I don't remember the name of the company although I should since I paid them quite a bit of money. This was almost a year ago.

I will be doing MedSupps. No part D, no Advantage. I already have my licenses --it has been a while since I took them hence the want for more in depth training.

Thanks everyone for your input.

check out medicareagenttraining.com like the others have mentioned.

When I am ready to add Med Supps to my P&C book that is where I am headed.

Honestly I don't remember the name of the company although I should since I paid them quite a bit of money. This was almost a year ago.

Wow, that's amazing to me. I VIVIDLY remember the name of every company I have a terrible experience with that costs me a lot of money.

Like others said, hit up Westfall. He's got the best program out there.

Search feature on here works great too, you can read a great number of people's experiences with his program and others.

Good luck.

Wow, that's amazing to me. I VIVIDLY remember the name of every company I have a terrible experience with that costs me a lot of money.

Like others said, hit up Westfall. He's got the best program out there.

Search feature on here works great too, you can read a great number of people's experiences with his program and others.

Good luck.

Maybe he has Dementia.:err:

Back