Medicare Supp Training

HE does not have dementia, she simply can't remember the name so I don't want to put the wrong name in a thread. I DO know it was a company "recommended" by Allstate to their EFS's. As a rule I do not say bad things about a company because I except some of the responsibility myself. In this case I should I have done more research on how the leads worked. I have since learned a lot. This is the reason I am researching more about medsupp training. I used the search feature prior to posting the question and a lot of the posts were older and one of the persons mentioned has since passed away.

Thank you to those responding with useful information. I will do some further research on Mr. Westfall.

HE does not have dementia, she simply can't remember the name so I don't want to put the wrong name in a thread. I DO know it was a company "recommended" by Allstate to their EFS's. As a rule I do not say bad things about a company because I except some of the responsibility myself. In this case I should I have done more research on how the leads worked. I have since learned a lot. This is the reason I am researching more about medsupp training. I used the search feature prior to posting the question and a lot of the posts were older and one of the persons mentioned has since passed away.

Thank you to those responding with useful information. I will do some further research on Mr. Westfall.

Sorry, didn't know you're a SHE. The Dementia thing was a joke...kind of. How long would it take you to look and see who screwed you. Share the info so others don't get the same. That's one of the many things the Forum is good for.:)

Definitely check out Westfall. There is a ton of great info and how to's on the site. Medicare101 is also a good resource.

I checked out Westfalls site, looks good to me. Check it out if you get a chance. He has a good, proven system for selling over the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Back