Medicare supplement Company ideas in Indiana

Afib is a little dif then other Heart conditions

My main go to is Medico, They will accept if no change in meds for 2 years and been stable for 2 years, I believe no diabetes to but not 100% sure on that

From what I understand Bankers fidelity level 2 premium if feasible is also an option

Unified Life tell me they take it but I have not used them yet
Everest is good for heart and diabetes. I've got a policy to deliver to a diabetic that had carotid artery surgery 2 1/2 years ago. They changed his HBP med 6 months ago because Lisinipril didn't agree with his stomach. Sailed right through. They don't look at heart maintenence meds as treatment as long as no episodes or changes in meds in past 2 years.

Afib is a little dif then other Heart conditions

My main go to is Medico, They will accept if no change in meds for 2 years and been stable for 2 years, I believe no diabetes to but not 100% sure on that

From what I understand Bankers fidelity level 2 premium if feasible is also an option

Unified Life tell me they take it but I have not used them yet
Main go to for everyone or for harder to write people?

Main go to for everyone or for harder to write people?

For Afib in particular

Most won't accept even if they have 2 year look back the blood thinner is knock out, Medico I have had success with Afib and blood thinners

What they want to know is its been stable for 2 years, no change in meds for 2 years

If I can remember correctly no history of a heart condition

I have been told bankers fidelity will do the combo, on level 2 or standard premium But I haven't had a good enough premium in that situation to test yet

Back