Medicare Supplement Conf

I'd only go for the free day... Supps only make up about 20-30% of my biz, so going to the actual conf for like $750 (plus hotel, flt) is out.

We should all meet up for the free day!

It's always a great time to get together with other Med Supp folks.. all going through the same trials and triumphs. Good times. I'm looking forward to putting more faces with the names!

-Chris

It's always a great time to get together with other Med Supp folks.. all going through the same trials and triumphs. Good times. I'm looking forward to putting more faces with the names!

-Chris

That would be great to meet up with all the pros like yourself Chris, your site has been helpful.

So who's all in?

That would be great to meet up with all the pros like yourself Chris, your site has been helpful. So who's all in?

Don't you think meeting Newby has been all the excitement you can handle for this year?

Pace yourself.

I'm in....going in Saturday for some family time then staying through Thursday.

Very cool!

Fortune, Chazm...where yall at??

FYI, I just called the hotel, the "neg rate" is sold out, they want $237 + $20 Internet + taxes/night now. If you going better get you a room somewhere, I aint paying that, I'll walk a few blks. I plan to be there sun-tues.

Whos paying for dinner after the conf Monday? :D:D

Very cool! Fortune, Chazm...where yall at?? FYI, I just called the hotel, the "neg rate" is sold out, they want $237 + $20 Internet + taxes/night now. If you going better get you a room somewhere, I aint paying that, I'll walk a few blks. I plan to be there sun-tues. Whos paying for dinner after the conf Monday? :D:D

Haha! I seriously would love to go to this conference!

Unfortunately going to the Philippines the week before and won't be able to make it to this :(

Very cool! Fortune, Chazm...where yall at?? FYI, I just called the hotel, the "neg rate" is sold out, they want $237 + $20 Internet + taxes/night now. If you going better get you a room somewhere, I aint paying that, I'll walk a few blks. I plan to be there sun-tues. Whos paying for dinner after the conf Monday? :D:D
Priceline Express Deals shows 4-star hotel downtown KC for $91. Gets you one of five hotels--they choose--all pretty close to the Westin (which is one of the five). Name your own price would probably beat that if you're patient.

For the BBQ most people like Oklahoma Joe's. They have 2 spots in the KC area. Usually a pretty good wait though. Also Joe's KC BBQ, Gates, and Arthur Bryants are popular spots in the KC BBQ market.

If the price is too much for this conference then I know one of my FMO's that is in Columbia MO puts on a similar style conference that is free to all agents and it is usually at the end of May. I think Chris spoke there a couple years ago if I am not mistaken and I usually get a couple good ideas there every year I have been. Ill see if I can find some information on it. They usually start advertising by now.

Latest posts

Back