Medicare Supplement Conf

If the price is too much for this conference then I know one of my FMO's that is in Columbia MO puts on a similar style conference that is free to all agents and it is usually at the end of May. I think Chris spoke there a couple years ago if I am not mistaken and I usually get a couple good ideas there every year I have been. Ill see if I can find some information on it. They usually start advertising by now.

SMS Sales Summit - The Industry's Original Summit

Very cool!

Fortune, Chazm...where yall at??

FYI, I just called the hotel, the "neg rate" is sold out, they want $237 + $20 Internet + taxes/night now. If you going better get you a room somewhere, I aint paying that, I'll walk a few blks. I plan to be there sun-tues.

Whos paying for dinner after the conf Monday? :D:D

I think I'm going to get my dinner paid for by some guys form SMS (the Omaha one), maybe I could sneak you in as my plus 1 :)

I think I'm going to get my dinner paid for by some guys form SMS (the Omaha one), maybe I could sneak you in as my plus 1 :)

Not 100% I'm going yet now... Making some changes in my business that may keep me too busy, which is good. I'll know in a week or so.

Hope to go next year, but this year it's out of the question for me. Would love to meet up with some of you and trade stories.

Maybe next year we can hit the golf course. Hope it's in a warm place....

I will be at the conference this year, and speaking on a panel day 2 about training millennial agents if you are sticking around for the whole conference.

While there, I will be putting together notes of all the session I attend and post them.

I like the idea of all meeting up to put faces to the font.

And of course I will be at the SMS Sales Summit in Columbia, MO since I run their online university.

I imagine some of you guys will get in early. There's a KC Royals game at 1:15 Sunday afternoon, April 24. Anybody interested in going? Or going out for a game of golf instead?

I imagine some of you guys will get in early. There's a KC Royals game at 1:15 Sunday afternoon, April 24. Anybody interested in going? Or going out for a game of golf instead?

YES. And there's a 5k hosted by the Medicare Conference on that Tuesday! Hope some of my fellow agents will be racing!

Back