Medicare Supplement Conf

Thanks for the feedback and synopsis, Bevo.

I believe Chris mentioned the upcoming rollout of CHILIC in one of his recent videos. Perhaps in the same one about ARLIC rate reductions.

Sounds like they are jumping on the Omaha train except they are rolling out carriers at a faster clip.

Looking forward to more feedback from attendees.

Thanks for the feedback and synopsis, Bevo.

I believe Chris mentioned the upcoming rollout of CHILIC in one of his recent videos. Perhaps in the same one about ARLIC rate reductions.

Sounds like they are jumping on the Omaha train except they are rolling out carriers at a faster clip.

Looking forward to more feedback from attendees.

Thanks Bevo!

Bob....who is "they" in the above about the Omaha train?

I went to free day. I'm back home now. I enjoyed it. Bevo summed it up pretty well, I wish id have taken more initiative in meeting up with him and the other forum members who attended. I did get to meet the Chris and CJ, they are good people (both were taller than I realized, but I bet they'd say the same about me haha).

A nice takeaway form the speakers is just a general inspiration on different ways to gain success in the business. From telesales to seminars to traditional face to face stuff.

Kgmom, I think Bob was referring to Cigna

Kgmom, I am referring to Cigna, ARLIC, CHILIC ........

Just like MOO, United World, United of Omaha, Omaha Insurance Co

And Aetna, Aetna Health and Life, CLI, ACL

Carriers are lining up to play the name game.

Jesse Slome says they have videos of 29 keynotes and sessions from the 8th National Medicare Supplement Summit and all of them can be viewed online for free at the link below.

He only asks that viewers give their email simply so they can notify you about the next event in 2017. Slome says the event attracted about 650 attendees.

Think it's pretty generous that they are making the videos free for anyone to watch.

http://www.fleetwoodonsite.com/aamsi/2016medsup/

Jesse Slome says they have videos of 29 keynotes and sessions from the 8th National Medicare Supplement Summit and all of them can be viewed online for free at the link below.

He only asks that viewers give their email simply so they can notify you about the next event in 2017. Slome says the event attracted about 650 attendees.

Think it's pretty generous that they are making the videos free for anyone to watch.

http://www.fleetwoodonsite.com/aamsi/2016medsup/

:mad: I had to pay 9 bucks to get access to the free day videos! I was robbed!:mad:

Back