Medicare Supplement Insurance Ads

jckesl

Expert
I have sold annuities for 14 years and just now getting my feet wet with med supps. Has anyone tried small ads in newspapers with the rates listed for several ages. Any suggestions or examples of ads and how well they have worked would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Chris

In my town there's a senior community with about 10,000 people and their own monthly newspaper. I put in a 4 color display ad, with my picture and senior health plans, and ran it for 8 months without one call.

Boy that is terrible results. What else have you tried?

Thanks,
Chris
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The only thing that has produced results for me are seminars where I feed people and do a dog and pony show.
Never tried a med supp seminar. I think I will give it a try.

Chris

Last edited:
That must have been one terrible ad. I have an ad design that I'd guarantee will get you interested callers. PM me and I'll email you a copy.

Maybe it was Rabbi's picture that was the killer in his ad!:yes:

I used an old picture from my days as an entertainer. I'm not stupid.
That must have been one terrible ad. I have an ad design that I'd guarantee will get you interested callers. PM me and I'll email you a copy.

I doubt if it was terrible. In my past I have advertised real estate, boats and a new car dealership with great success in all of them. Would you find it interesting to know that there wasn't even one other insurance ad? That should have been a red flag but I figured with my experience in advertising I would do ok.
How's that MLM working for you Rabbi?

The insurance business is doing very well.

Last edited:
Back