Medicare Supplement Lead in AZ

I talked with a guy today who wants to purchase a Medicare Supplement. I don't work with MedSups so I don't mind dealing with someone else on this. I prefer to deal with someone local, but that is not essential. He is also looking at purchasing a LTC policy which I will handle. Let me know if you would like to talk. Thanks!

Aaron

I talked with a guy today who wants to purchase a Medicare Supplement. I don't work with MedSups so I don't mind dealing with someone else on this. I prefer to deal with someone local, but that is not essential. He is also looking at purchasing a LTC policy which I will handle. Let me know if you would like to talk. Thanks!

Aaron
Aaron:

I'm not local (CA) but represent what seems to be the lowest priced plans in AZ. Give me a call at 818-342-9200 or email insureATgreenskyDOTcom.

Rick

Rick,

I have been trying to call you on the # you provided, but it is not going through. Is there another # to reach you at? You can just call me at 480-223-2396 to get the info when you get a minute.

Aaron

Rick,

I have been trying to call you on the # you provided, but it is not going through. Is there another # to reach you at? You can just call me at 480-223-2396 to get the info when you get a minute.

Aaron
Cable phone with Time Warner. They'll be here on Friday to fix the intermittent problem and replace the telephone modem. Left you a message with alternative phone number if necessary.

Damn you Time Warner!

Rick

Back