Medicare supplement leads $10.50 each

Thad.Sipple

Guru
1000 Post Club
Rocklin, CA
These Medicare Supplement leads are tele marketed leads using Avatar Technology. These are the exact same leads that many FE agents on this forum use, the only difference is the script.

The script is designed to attract Medicare Supplement clients who feel they are over paying for their Medicare Supplement Policy

The script says Medicare Supplement 6 times

The script asks or mentions, this is for seniors 65 and over.

The scripts asks if they are paying over $105 for their Medicare Supplement.

You will receive the full recording of each lead and a PDF of the information we have on file.

Once an order form is received your leads will run the following business day and you will receive all of your leads within 5 business day’s. (usually 3 days)

We go thru many steps to insure the quality of the lead based on the script itself, and if all steps are not completed then the lead is not considered a lead and will be replaced.

If you would like to hear a few of the full recordings and receive the lead order paper work please PM me, it is quicker than a reply to the thread.

Lastly… When you hear the recording you will see the script is 100% Medicare Supplement and we ask a few things to help weed out Medicare Advantage people, but there is no way we can gaurantee the “lead” is a Medicare Supplement client, if they go thru the full process and answer all the questions then we did our part. Point being it is up to you the Medicare Supplement Agent to choose high populated SUPPLEMENT areas and use appropriate income filters. That said if you get leads that are Medicare Advantage people I will not replace the lead. I am fair and anyone on the board will agree, and I will work with you and do everything I can to be fair, but at the end of the day I can only control so much of the lead, if you want me to sell it I will, but the cost will go up. :)

Minimum order 20.

Thad
Please send me recordings and forms to sign up for Medicare Sup leads and Final expense leads and pricing for Final leads also.
Ben

These Medicare Supplement leads are tele marketed leads using Avatar Technology. These are the exact same leads that many FE agents on this forum use, the only difference is the script.

The script is designed to attract Medicare Supplement clients who feel they are over paying for their Medicare Supplement Policy

The script says Medicare Supplement 6 times

The script asks or mentions, this is for seniors 65 and over.

The scripts asks if they are paying over $105 for their Medicare Supplement.

You will receive the full recording of each lead and a PDF of the information we have on file.

Once an order form is received your leads will run the following business day and you will receive all of your leads within 5 business day’s. (usually 3 days)

We go thru many steps to insure the quality of the lead based on the script itself, and if all steps are not completed then the lead is not considered a lead and will be replaced.

If you would like to hear a few of the full recordings and receive the lead order paper work please PM me, it is quicker than a reply to the thread.

Lastly… When you hear the recording you will see the script is 100% Medicare Supplement and we ask a few things to help weed out Medicare Advantage people, but there is no way we can gaurantee the “lead” is a Medicare Supplement client, if they go thru the full process and answer all the questions then we did our part. Point being it is up to you the Medicare Supplement Agent to choose high populated SUPPLEMENT areas and use appropriate income filters. That said if you get leads that are Medicare Advantage people I will not replace the lead. I am fair and anyone on the board will agree, and I will work with you and do everything I can to be fair, but at the end of the day I can only control so much of the lead, if you want me to sell it I will, but the cost will go up. :)

Minimum order 20.

Can you send me a couple of recorded calls to listen to. Also, what do I need to sign up for these leads.
Do you still offer the Avatar final expense leads for $4? I am interested in that also.

Back