"Medicare Supplement Leads" Need Input Quickly

JAG82

Expert
"Medicare supplement Leads"
I came across a lead company that SEEMS helpful and somewhat useful. they are selling T-65 lists, taking phone calls and referring to agents who subscribe to their leads, and also doing pre-set appts. in "territories" for agents. NO pricing can be found on their web page but in one testimony on their web page an agent from NY states--

""I would gladly pay again and again for your preset appointments. 80%-90% presentations. 50%-60% sign-ups. Unbelievable! Thanks guys, keep up the good work! Looking forward to double my order next week! Invested $1,175 for 50 appointments first week and made $8,250!!! What else can I say? Thank you.
Andrea Cox, NY""

Min. order is 20 for each type of lead they dish out!!
has anyone tried them and are they decently ratio of actual people looking to get insurance???
:skeptical:&:goofy:

I came across a lead company that SEEMS helpful and somewhat useful. they are selling T-65 lists, taking phone calls and referring to agents who subscribe to their leads, and also doing pre-set appts. in "territories" for agents. NO pricing can be found on their web page but in one testimony on their web page an agent from NY states--

""I would gladly pay again and again for your preset appointments. 80%-90% presentations. 50%-60% sign-ups. Unbelievable! Thanks guys, keep up the good work! Looking forward to double my order next week! Invested $1,175 for 50 appointments first week and made $8,250!!! What else can I say? Thank you.
Andrea Cox, NY""

has anyone tried them and are they decently ratio of actual people looking to get insurance???

Never heard of them. But, I would question the authenticity of that testimonial.

Andrea Cox, NY""

Based on personal experience and that of many others on here, I would never buy preset appointments unless your own telemarketer is setting them. Most of these are a scam.

"

Yes, others have tried them.
They still haven't changed their contact information since these reports:
New Lead Reviews | Scambook
..has accumulated 7 consumer complaints. On average users reported $1068.57 of damages.

Also known as:
Medicare Leads | Telemarketing | New Lead

Contact | Medicare Advantage Leads

Final Expense Leads | Appointments | Insurance Telesales

Like he said above, it is critical that you maintain some control over your lead generation process.
Having your own telemarketer best accomplishes that.

Good telemarketers are hard to find, no doubt, but very much worth it when they're in a rhythm.

Andrea Cox, NY""
There's a sucker born every minute.

Yes, others have tried them.
They still haven't changed their contact information since these reports:
New Lead Reviews | Scambook
..has accumulated 7 consumer complaints. On average users reported $1068.57 of damages.

Also known as:
Medicare Leads | Telemarketing | New Lead

Contact | Medicare Advantage Leads

Final Expense Leads | Appointments | Insurance Telesales

Like he said above, it is critical that you maintain some control over your lead generation process.
Having your own telemarketer best accomplishes that.

Good telemarketers are hard to find, no doubt, but very much worth it when they're in a rhythm.

I have a gal who is good at making calls. What are some pay strategies for your telemarketers. base hourly with incentives I would assume

I would be more comfortable controlling the message and activities of the person making the calls

HealthPlanOne has exclusive, real time Medicare leads. From what I hear they are good quality web leads

What do you mean "From what I hear they are good quality"? You work for the company that is selling the the leads and you don't even "know" if they are good, but "from what you hear" they are good?

What an inspiration. :skeptical:

Back