Medicare Supplement Leads

Has anyone used B2Cinsuranceleads.co m?

Has anyone been successful with b2cinsuranceleads.com for medicare supplements press 1 marketing leads?

And does anyone recommend a good lead vendor for medicare supplements, that provides exclusive live transfer leads nationwide.

Thank You

Last edited:
Re: Has anyone used B2Cinsuranceleads.co m?

Has anyone been successful with b2cinsuranceleads.com for medicare advantage press 1 marketing leads?

And does anyone recommend a good lead vendor for medicare supplements, that provides exclusive live transfer leads nationwide.

Thank You

Those press 1 leads for MA are a great idea. Cold calling for MA and press 1 in one shot.

I strongly recommend them.

Rick

Yes I agree it is a great Idea, Especially if your looking to get out of this buis as fast as possible

Yes I agree it is a great Idea, Especially if your looking to get out of this buis as fast as possible

What do you mean if I'm looking to get out of this buis as fast as possible????

The only thing I would want to do as fast as possible is see a return on my investment and continue to grow.

What do you mean if I'm looking to get out of this buis as fast as possible????

The only thing I would want to do as fast as possible is see a return on my investment and continue to grow.

Im working on medsupp tele leads and avatar leads. If you cold call medadvantage you are in for a great cms ride. You cant market to them by phone. Thats why the comments were made about getting out of the business lol, cms dont play.

Those press 1 leads for MA are a great idea. Cold calling for MA and press 1 in one shot.

I strongly recommend them.

Rick

Thank you Rick. I'm going to give it a shot. The sales rep told me on average conversion rates are between 8-12%. So with me investing roughly $850 for 200 live transfers all I need to do is close 5 deals to break even. But 8% of 200 is 16 closed deals. So if the conversion rate is accurate and the quality is worth it, I will have some success.

----------

Im working on medsupp tele leads and avatar leads. If you cold call medadvantage you are in for a great cms ride. You cant market to them by phone. Thats why the comments were made about getting out of the business lol, cms dont play.

I'm not selling Medicare advantage. Medicare advantage clients can only be sold in person. Medicare supplements can be sold by phone. And what source do you use for the tele leads and avatar leads? And the press 1 marketing leads from this vendor are avatar leads as well. Im still new to this and I'm not jumping into it overnight. I wanna make an educated decision that's compliant and profitable.

----------

Better go back and review part 4 of your AHIP training.

AHIP certification is only if you want to sale Medicare advantage plans. I just want to sale Medicare gap policies.

JG is a great guy to work with ^^^

I also have Medicare Tele-Leads.
(See offers section of the forums)

Thank you Rick. I'm going to give it a shot. The sales rep told me on average conversion rates are between 8-12%. So with me investing roughly $850 for 200 live transfers all I need to do is close 5 deals to break even. But 8% of 200 is 16 closed deals. So if the conversion rate is accurate and the quality is worth it, I will have some success.

The "sales rep" gave you a figure and you believed it? What do you think he'll say?

If you haven't sold Med Supps F2F you will have difficult time selling over the phone. Not impossible, but more difficult. You need to know how to explain the difference between Plan F, G and N and why it doesn't matter which company someone has. Learn how the billing works and the real facts about assignment.

I'm not convinced avatar leads are legal unless there is a person asking "may we play this message." Just because someone presses a button and a recorded voice comes on does not make it legal. But since I only use a human telemarketer I don't have to worry about it.

Lastly, I was being very sarcastic when I said Press 1 works. I've always equated that term with robocalls and if you do that along with MA solicitation you're license in about 10 days from being yanked.

I'm working right now with a dialer company to see about setting up a combination of human - recording - transfer. Hopefully they can make it happen.

Rick

Medicare advantage clients can only be sold in person.

You might want to share this wisdom with some very experienced MA agents on this board that must be doing it wrong.

Latest posts

Back