Medicare Supplement Leads

Professor Leads

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey fellow Med Supp agents...what are you paying for leads these days? I have not purchased leads in some time and am a little out of touch with current prices.

I've developed a pretty good lead-gen system and am going to start offering leads to other agents (will post in insurance offers forum when I do). I am working on a fee structure right now and am looking for your feedback.

These would be exclusive leads generated from online marketing I do. They would be delivered to agents in real time.

I can generate these leads anywhere but prefer to market in areas that aren't saturated with MA/MAPD.

I'm not ready to offer it yet but would like your feedback on pricing...

Would you pay $795/month for a guaranteed minimum of 100+ leads, $1095 for 150+, and $1395 for 200+? The leads are guaranteed exclusive, always include a name and email and usually (80-90%) include a name, email, address, phone, age. These are folks actively expressing interest (by completing a form) in getting information about Medicare supplement plans and rates. They are not qualified by income nor health. I would likely not offer any lead refunds because I would be launching a marketing campaign in your area and you would get ALL of those leads--good and bad. But you will get more than the minimum # of leads too. I don't want the headache of dealing with returns. I'd rather price the leads well enough and deliver enough quality that returns are not necessary.

Does this seem fair to you? I've been selling Med Supps for 15 years and I know I would have paid that all day long at one point--just not sure how that stands up against today's prices. Although a cursory review of current internet leads tells me I am below their prices. I would expect a good agent to write 10-15 policies per 100 of these leads, more with drip marketing. A great agent should be able to close 15-20/100 and more with disciplined follow-up (I can also help with that--see below).

I would also include the following (probably only for the higher volume orders of 200+)...

1) Automated email marketing campaign. All leads would instantly go to the agent as well as into an automated email campaign where leads would get 10-15 emails over 6 months or so.

2) Training on how to work these leads for maximum closing ratio. I will share with you some techniques that I am using with these leads to help you close more.

3) "Form to Call" software that I have will do the following: When a prospect submits a lead your phone instantly rings, giving you a significantly higher chance of closing a sale.

4) Your phone # in the marketing campaign so that they can call or text you immediately if they want to.

I'd appreciate input from any Med Supp agents. I'd also be willing to offer a "good faith" trial to 1-2 agents on here at a drastically lower price when I am ready to launch--probably next month some time.

That pricing sounds about right to me. As long as the bad/ truly bogus leads don't exceed around 10%.

I might be intrested, It might be difficult to take a chance and change things now going into AEP, Especially since at times during AEP I am too busy to take leads.

However this sounds interesting and I am curious. However I have seen a lot of False promises by lead vendors over the years as well

Also if I were to try something like this would you be able to integrate with CRM I use velocify?

I'd be interested if it was month to month. And I wouldn't start until February 2017.

My two cents...

Great...thanks for the input. I've had some PMs expressing interest as well so I will accelerate things a bit and see if I can get a couple betas going soon.

Vic...I can integrate with some CRMs (zoho, lime light, active campaign, infusion soft, salesforce) but I don't think I can with velocify.

Hello I would be interested in trying out your service. We are a national VMO (Virtual Marketing Organization), not only do we have in house agents but we have independent agents nationwide who purchase leads from our marketing company which does direct mail pieces. If these leads work, we may be able to work something a lot bigger out. I am assuming the fact that we can take all states would mean that lead flow should be good? I would like to discuss further how do I contact you? Thanks,

Just to confirm...this is post NOT an offer. I really just wanted to get feedback on my pricing.

Please do not contact me to purchase leads right now. I will post in the Insurance Offers section if and when I decide to open this up.

It was a (not so) thinly veiled offer....but you can call it what you want. At least you were professional in your presentation.

It was a (not so) thinly veiled offer....but you can call it what you want. At least you were professional in your presentation.

That certainly wasn't my intention. I know that if I can deliver value I won't have to do any "veiled" offers.

Admins...feel free to delete this post or move it to offers although it's not really an offer...yet :)

I will say that there are some regulars on here that don't even bother with the offers section though...but I won't mention names :err:

I've been on this form for many years without violating any offer rules. I appreciate this forum!

Back