Medicare Supplement Leads

medicarebenefitsdirect

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone have a lead company they like for Medicare Supplement leads? I am working SC and NC. I have one now but need to pick up another to get more volume. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Does anyone have a lead company they like for Medicare Supplement leads? I am working SC and NC. I have one now but need to pick up another to get more volume. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Buy a list of people between the ages of 67 & 78, pick up the phone and give them a call.

There are only so many people in a given area who are on Medicare. "Lead" companies use the same list of people that is available to you by purchasing a list for a fraction of what it costs the agent to have a mailing done.

The percent of return really doesn't mean very much regardless of how great it sounds. Do the cards that are sent out say that an agent will call or is it just a promise to send "free" information about Medicare?

I'll bet I can get over a 50% return if I offer a free microwave to everyone who returns the card. If all the card says is "return this card for information" then the agent is paying through the ass for a very small list of people who are on Medicare. Did I suggest buying a list?

Marketing Medicare Supplements is quite easy if done properly.

4pct is a great return. Not handling all 80 leads? Do they expire? How do you not handle 80 leads given a week or two of call and sales/appts?

You may need to have a talk with a mentor about your sales processes.

Back