Medicare Supplement Plan F Vs N

I am Lic in Ill and know the market very well. I can say if you do not have an open enrollment or GI and have health problems where you don't qualify for better then those are good choices. But otherwise there are much better options

If you want a good agent to do buis with PM me and we can talk.

I am Lic in Ill and know the market very well. I can say if you do not have an open enrollment or GI and have health problems where you don't qualify for better then those are good choices. But otherwise there are much better options

If you want a good agent to do buis with PM me and we can talk.

Much better options?

----------

There are a ton of call centers all over the US filled with them.

The best of the best they are.

I imagine. I mean I've considered working in a call center. The experience you could gain in a month would be so much more than you could get in the field.

Much better options?

----------

100% better options. PM me you phone # and we can talk. However I am not going to give you the quotes to help you go direct, I get paid a commission based on your enrollment. I would not be in buis long if I were just to give everyone free advice and help them go direct to company

If you wan a good agent to work with I can give you all the quoted as well as talk about the increase history and your PDP needs.

Much better options?

----------

100% better options. PM me you phone # and we can talk. However I am not going to give you the quotes to help you go direct, I get paid a commission based on your enrollment. I would not be in buis long if I were just to give everyone free advice and help them go direct to company

If you wan a good agent to work with I can give you all the quoted as well as talk about the increase history and your PDP needs.

Hey Vic, you just responded to an agent, not the OP.:)

Back