Medicare Supplement sales in Florida....

medicarebenefitsdirect

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Currently I work SC and GA. I am hearing AARP has a great product in FLA. How is the competition there. I read online that FLA accounted for 150 million in annualized premium last year in total med supp sales. Does anyone have advice for working the state of FLA?

Jason Patterson
ilovemedicare.com

Currently I work SC and GA. I am hearing AARP has a great product in FLA. How is the competition there. I read online that FLA accounted for 150 million in annualized premium last year in total med supp sales. Does anyone have advice for working the state of FLA?

Jason Patterson
ilovemedicare.com

If you are looking for Secure Horizons contract you are going to get PMed up the bum with marketers. There are many on this forum that offer GA Secure Horizons Contracts to Indy Agents.

Ok...let me clarify

I asked about selling Medicare Supplements in FLA...I already have a great contract with Secure Horizons and do not need one. I just wanted to know about selling in FLA. What are the advantages and disadvantages...etc.

Jason Patterson
ilovemedicare.com

Sorry I thought you were asking about AARP med supps, which would be included in your Secure Horizons contract.

You can usually check your department of insurance website to check up to date premiums.

Welcome Back Recruiter for Parker and Ass.... I can smell your stench through my computer sceen...

May the cock roaches from Ricks house forever infest your penis hole.

How do you make a living just by sitting on this website posting replies to everyone LOSER. Go out and sell something your going to need to pay up your child support before you 2 ex-wifes take you to court and you end up in the slammer....

Go out and sell something your going to need to pay up your child support before you 2 ex-wifes take you to court and you end up in the slammer....

Some serious grammar problems from this poster who apparently is coming unglued.

"your going to need to pay..."

Need a contraction there, bub. You're...like you are...

"2 ex-wifes"

Think they'd be ex-wives, wouldn't they?

ESOL?

How do you make a living just by sitting on this website posting replies to everyone LOSER. Go out and sell something your going to need to pay up your child support before you 2 ex-wifes take you to court and you end up in the slammer....

HAHA! Getting a little unglued are ya, Mr Parker and Ass...

Like your unethical company, I also have a downline, thats my income bub, unlike your unethical company I answer the phone and train people.

You must be jealous that I can afford to sit on my computer and do this without going out and selling. Tell you what, call me sometime, and I can train you how to run an excellent agency and still find time to post on a forum.

And two ex-wives? Child support? LOL! Youre scratching at the walls trying to make me look bad, for the record, Ive never been married and I have no children...

Hows is that class action law suit working out for you? You been traveling to Indianapolis lately?

HAHA! Lahoo Zaher!

May you forever rest your head on a bed of crab infested pubic hair.

Back