Medicare Supplement Seminars

My peers I'm located in the Ark-La-Tex area and I'm looking to do some Medicare Supplement Seminars. I looking for some like minded people to do them with me. Anyone in the TX, AR, LA, OK area looking for such an opportunity?

I grew up in SW Arkansas, all of our local television was out of Shreveport. About as Ark-LA-Tex as it gets.

I run my own seminars, so there probably isn't much opportunity there, but welcome aboard !

My peers I'm located in the Ark-La-Tex area and I'm looking to do some Medicare Supplement Seminars. I looking for some like minded people to do them with me. Anyone in the TX, AR, LA, OK area looking for such an opportunity?

I am doing my 1st seminar next month... In LA.
What did you have in mind?

If you are still interested in joint seminars in Texas, please contact me. I am an as estate planning, insurance licensed attorney. I have a "living trust" seminar that is very well received by seniors.

If you are still interested in joint seminars in Texas, please contact me. I am an as estate planning, insurance licensed attorney. I have a "living trust" seminar that is very well received by seniors.

Lynn.. that sounds great, what part of tx are you located? I'm in texarkana which is in the ark-la-tx area.

Juan lenoir

Last edited:
Back