Medicare Supplement Training Needed

shepnerd

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm looking for training on Medicare supplements, can someone point me in the right direction?

I'm working in a high volume call center and we are just burning those leads, which I think is CRAZY. I could probably work something out to get the leads, I just have no idea what to do with them.

Any suggestions? I'd like to have something set up and a good understanding of all this stuff by the time we hit open enrollment at the end of the year.

I have to ask the stupid question: If you're working in a call center, why aren't you getting trained by them?

We're doing health over the phone and concentrating on that in a very high growth mode- good people in there, but low on management types so they are concentrating on what works.

I've got a (high level) management background and was thinking about building a team there or on my own, but they are literally just tossing aside any Medicare leads, and there would be enough to make me a sheet ton of money if I can play the cards right, which is still up in the air. I havent told them I used to run (and built from scratch) a call center (different industry) because I kinda like quietly getting a few bucks in there without anybody telling me when I need to come and go while I learn the rest of the insurance game.

Unforunately, I dont know a thing about them. They had one guy doing supplements, but dropped that because we werent doing part d, now we just say "sorry we dont do that", which I'm kinda drooling over the opportunity if I can get the right training on how they fit together and what it'd take to do it. Pretty sure if I can pitch something that makes us both money that doesnt create a compliance or liability problem without costing them money then I'm golden.

And yes, I'm kinda like you guys, I was expecting to get slammed on that post with offers- it was late when I posted it, though.

I've been doing Med Supps for a while. If you would like to give me a call I get you pointed in the right direction. This is the best number to reach me on, 573.544.4091.

We'd be more than happy to offer any assistance/training that you might want on the Medicare Supplement arena, and/or senior insurance products. Please feel free to give us a call when you have a minute if you would like!

Senior Market Design, Inc

Back