Medicare Supplement Underwriting Cheat Sheets?

Steaksauce

I've primarily been a term insurance and final expense guy. It was easy on that side to manage multiple companies using cheat sheets to narrow down the top choices based on impaired risk. But as of some months ago, I decided to transition over to Medicare Advantage as an independent telesales agent. All of my polices so far have been Medicare Advantage, but I'm also running into Medicare Supplement people too and leaving money on the table. I was wondering if underwriting cheat sheets are common with Medicare Supplements? A quick guide to give you an idea of which top companies are best with certain health issues. I know that you can run a quotes and that'll show the pricing for similar companies based on the same plan. But I'm more so referring to the impaired risk cases. Because those initial quotes don't mean anything if you aren't factoring in the health to know what they'll get approved at. I'm 100% sure I'll have a better feel as I get used to it. But until then, please let me know of where I can obtain something like this if possible.

I don’t have a cheat sheet, I have it partially memorized!

Curious how you call Medicare advantage people?

I don’t have a cheat sheet, I have it partially memorized!

Curious how you call Medicare advantage people?

I figure that'll be the case with more time in. But on the life insurance side, it's very common to find those type of resources to help expedite the learning curve. At least until things become instinctive. If that's not common on the Med Supp side, then that's cool too. I just didn't know. I'll just have to put in some good ol fashion sweat equity.

My leads come from reply cards that are sent in.

Back