Medicare Supplements going independent suggestions

Best lead source: You'll either have to spend time or money (or both). You need to get your head around the fact that there will be no more leads handed to you in the call center. It's 100% up to you or your Amex.

Best FMO: Who knows... you're putting the cart before the horse, though, in my opinion. First, find the carriers you want to sell based on your market THEN find the FMO's offering the carriers. It's as simple as, "What % for company X" No need to have all carriers with one FMO.

Just don't waste a ton of time - get contracted quickly because generating leads will be far more expensive and/or time-consuming than you originally thought when you told the call center that you were going to go out on your own.

^ This is some excellent advice!

If I was coming brand new into selling Med Supps, I would look at the area (or States) I want to market to and which Carriers I want to work with that are offered in those states (Also who is going to offer the most competitive premiums).

I think most new agents think about the carrier (s) last ... :no:

----------

Ok about avatar. That is one thing they use. When I brought up illegal they said no the person asks to be transferred.

After the FTC decided they no longer supported avatar technology, they gave a 6 month grace period for folks to figure out other means of marketing ...

Starting next month, avatar lead generation will be prosecutable under the same law that made robo-calls illegal.

https://www.ftc.gov/system/files/do...-michael-bills/161110staffopsoundboarding.pdf

Dumb question. What's an avatar lead

It's where there is a person on the other end, but that person is pushing a key on their keyboard which generates a pre-recorded response. Most of these are used because the overseas telemarketers don't speak English well enough.

Dumb question. What's an avatar lead

It's just like a regular lead, but different. Have you ever seen the movie? The leads are generated by these blue creatures, they call other avatars. Statistically, avatars are more likely to buy a medicare supplement than humans, which makes these leads very desirable.

It's just like a regular lead, but different. Have you ever seen the movie? The leads are generated by these blue creatures, they call other avatars. Statistically, avatars are more likely to buy a medicare supplement than humans, which makes these leads very desirable.

Why is it those that don't qualify are more ready to buy, Darn avatars and aliens

Have TT p&c agencies to send me leads ,looking into avatar leads, mailers and researching which states I want to get licensed with. In FL only now. I have p & c connections as I am licensed in that as well. Good responses. Also researching FL FMO/IMO.

Hi Rain...what are "TT p&c leads?" I know what pc means but what is "TT?"

Thanks!

The problem I have with Avatars, they only want to pay using Bitcoin with a pay date on the 32nd of the month. My carrier will only go out to the 31st of the month. Any suggestions here?

Back