Medicare t65 script, supps

These are to others scripts for the T65 ,

"The reason I'm calling is that I'm reaching out to all people turning 65 in the next year because of their transition to onto medicare".

"I see your getting ready medicare, I am a local agent representing top companies, I'm hear to help, save some confusion, and make the process as easy as possible"

Is it best to just say who you and then tak with them. I was looking for good lead in question? It sounds like the best option is get them thinking and talking to you.

These are to others scripts for the T65 ,

"The reason I'm calling is that I'm reaching out to all people turning 65 in the next year because of their transition to onto medicare".

"I see your getting ready _ _ _ medicare, I am a local agent representing top companies, I'm hear to help, save some confusion, and make the process as easy as possible"

Is it best to just say who you _ _ _ and then tak with them. I was looking for _ good lead in question? It sounds like the best option is get them thinking and talking to you.
I'd work on my spelling Spud. If you pronounce those words like you spell them, they won't know what you're talking about. ;)

Last edited:
Back