Medicare Telemarketer looking for a new job....

steph0216

Expert
Hello!
I have a great Philippine Telemarketer who dials 66 + data lists for me who is looking for a new position as I'll no longer be needing her. She is currently paid $4/hour and works for me 20 hours/week. She is great at generating leads and sounds good on the phone. She's trained on SalesDialers. Let me know if you are looking for someone like this!

Hello!
I have a great Philippine Telemarketer who dials 66 + data lists for me who is looking for a new position as I'll no longer be needing her. She is currently paid $4/hour and works for me 20 hours/week. She is great at generating leads and sounds good on the phone. She's trained on SalesDialers. Let me know if you are looking for someone like this!

$4 an hour?

how do you live with yourself paying someone $4/hr?

I figured I would jump in since I have 60+ employees based in the Philippines ...

Cost of living is in a completely realm than it is here in the USA.

One of my employees had a custom home built and it cost less than $20,000 for EVERYTHING including the land the home was built on.

I would highly recommend visiting, it’s a beautiful country and the people are wonderful.

Do you understand the cost of living is very different out there? The real question should be How do you live with yourself commenting on something you have no clue what you're talking about?
no, never crossed mind being that i have also employed telemarketers from the philippines for double that, precisely $8/hr.
AND i am currently paying for remote executive assistance out of france at $13/hr

but you know, us muricans are all the same unintelligent types, right?

no, never crossed mind being that i have also employed telemarketers from the philippines for double that, precisely $8/hr.
AND i am currently paying for remote executive assistance out of france at $13/hr

but you know, us muricans are all the same unintelligent types, right?

I have employees that make well above $3 an hour based in the Philippines.

I have definitely learned the quality-to-pay bell curve!!

Back