Medicare Telemarketer looking for a new job....

Sounds great -- please PM me her contact info, or yours if you want to do the intro directly. Thanks--

if it makes any difference, $4 US dollars equals 208.75 Philippine Piso/hour...

and according to this website (take the credibility of it however you want, I dont really care), but the average monthly salary there is 15,379.14 Pisos. So if this lady is make $4US/hr and works a standard US work week of 40 hours, then she is making more than double the average salary where she lives.
Cost of Living in Philippines

Last edited:
if it makes any difference, $4 US dollars equals 208.75 Philippine Piso/hour...

and according to this website (take the credibility of it however you want, I dont really care), but the average monthly salary there is 15,379.14 Pisos. So if this lady is make $4US/hr and works a standard US work week of 40 hours, then she is making more than double the average salary where she lives.
Cost of Living in Philippines

This is fairly accurate, however I believe the national average to be skewed heavily when comparing the major city centers such as Manila or Cebu to the rest of the country.

It’s all about the availability of technology - If you get out into the remote islands (Philippines is the largest archipelago in the world) you can find folks who will probably work for $1 an hour but they don’t have the ability to even connect to the internet ... atleast not the ‘modern internet’.

More like early 90’s dial up.

Hello!
I have a great Philippine Telemarketer who dials 66 + data lists for me who is looking for a new position as I'll no longer be needing her. She is currently paid $4/hour and works for me 20 hours/week. She is great at generating leads and sounds good on the phone. She's trained on SalesDialers. Let me know if you are looking for someone like this!

I may be interested, if she is still available.
Thanks

I would highly recommend visiting, it’s a beautiful country and the people are wonderful

Have you set up a callcenter there? Or all work from home. That's awesome!!!

I have 5 filipino employees. Love them! (Average $3.5 an hour btw)

I've been wanting to go visit.

How do you go about finding these people? I am interested in experimenting with this idea myself

When I did it I used this company Online Jobs in the Philippines at OnlineJobs.ph

I hired 3 and out of those 3 I trained one of them was really good, while the other two were just ok.
I had lots of leads but I wasn’t good at working them hard and often. I was too busy with my F2F t65’s.
Come up with a script and tell them what you are looking for. Tweak it. Repeat.

Latest posts

Back