Medicare Training

Is this the dress code for cross selling?

david-williams-cross-dress.jpg

Where to start.................:err:

Besides being a pompous, "thinks he knows it all", "thinks he's better than everybody else", membership pimpin', cry baby hypocrite, liar, snake, cheat, did I mention liar, full of himself, gives himself Thumbs Ups, refers to himself in 3rd party, uses the Forum for his benefit and when agents try to do the same goes crying to his upline and gives out my f*cking phone # so his upline could call me and complain to me MOFO.....I can't think of any issues I would have with Westfall.:biggrin:

There's probably more, that's just off the top of my head.:laugh:

The one positive I can say is that he did give me a Med Supp release when I told him I was moving my contract.....after a bit of whining and trying to convince me of his value(and continued trying to convince me of his value AFTER I had my release...LOL). I think he's got a lot of gall not giving Ben a release!

Why don't you quit sugar coating it and tell us how you really feel?

Where to start.................:err:

Besides being a pompous, "thinks he knows it all", "thinks he's better than everybody else", membership pimpin', cry baby hypocrite, liar, snake, cheat, did I mention liar, full of himself, gives himself Thumbs Ups, refers to himself in 3rd party, uses the Forum for his benefit and when agents try to do the same goes crying to his upline and gives out my f*cking phone # so his upline could call me and complain to me MOFO.....I can't think of any issues I would have with Westfall.:biggrin:

There's probably more, that's just off the top of my head.:laugh:

The one positive I can say is that he did give me a Med Supp release when I told him I was moving my contract.....after a bit of whining and trying to convince me of his value(and continued trying to convince me of his value AFTER I had my release...LOL). I think he's got a lot of gall not giving Ben a release!

I don't know him personally but he doesn't seem like that type of person.

While Glen's book is great and should be read, it's not going to give you some of the specific training you would need.

I think both training websites are pretty good, but I wouldn't recommend Chris to anyone having known some of the unscrupulous things he's done in the past.

Go with Rick.
I would not trust anything Chris Westfall says or does. One time he put on his Facebook post that 300 people called in in one day and he wrote applications all day. That's hilarious His claims to have used Frank Stastny's system If that's the case Frank Stastny told me well you gotta lie to use my system Don't use Chris Westfall system or take any of his advice

Back