Medicare Website Really ???

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I am confused. I just got a website for the first time, its not cheep but I thought it was time, I sent to FMO's for compliance, and I just got notice that the site Can NOT request phone number or email address on lead form.

How can this be??? what else is even the point without contact info the entire site is worthless. and it cost me enough.

I just searched the web and looked at site after site like 30 of them agent sites and they ALL request this info and all the lead companies request this info

I don't understand and I am sick to my stomach

Of course I get these email when it is too late to contact anyone every time

I am confused. I just got a website for the first time, its not cheep but I thought it was time, I sent to FMO's for compliance, and I just got notice that the site Can NOT request phone number or email address on lead form. How can this be??? what else is even the point without contact info the entire site is worthless. and it cost me enough. I just searched the web and looked at site after site like 30 of them agent sites and they ALL request this info and all the lead companies request this info I don't understand and I am sick to my stomach Of course I get these email when it is too late to contact anyone every time

Who is the FMO?

Did they say WHY you can't ask for phone and email? Are you soliciting for MA leads?

Is the site published yet? Care to post a link.

I might want to steal it .............

just kidding.

I have 4 but this one is SMS sent through their compliance department and this was response
1. Must add the disclaimer on the electronic lead card: “A sales agent may mail, call or e-mail as a result of completing the information to discuss Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug Plans or Medicare Supplement Insurance.”

2. They cannot require anything beyond name and address on the ELC – they are requiring phone and email

Along with a document from UHC stating these rules

The first part I have no issue's with but without contact info the site means nothing to me

----------

Did they say WHY you can't ask for phone and email? Are you soliciting for MA leads?

just kidding.

I have listed as my products Med Supp, Med Advantage and FE.

Should I just take MedAdvantage off site . I would rather do that

----------

just kidding.

I have listed as my products Med Supp, Med Advantage and FE. and I have a quote form for each

Should I just take MedAdvantage off site . I would rather do that. or can I just 86 the MA quote form

Back