MedPoint Advantage

Medpoint Advantage Contacted Me Regarding Diabetic Suppplies Last Week And Again Today. Don't Know How They Had My Information? I Terminated The First Call When They Asked For My Medicare No. Which Is Also My Social Security No. Which I Do Not Give Out Over The Telephone. I Contacted Medicare And The Office Of The Inspector General At Dept. Of Health & Human Services And Was Told That It Was Against The Law For These Companies To Solicit Their Services Unless It Was First Initiated By The Person Being Contacted. I Was Told By Medicare To Never Give Out My Social Security No. Over The Phone. The Second Time They Called Me, I Told Them I Was Not Interested And Hung Up.

^could be automatic on this forum. If you use all caps it may change it...lets test it out

HOW LOUD AM I TALKING RIGHT NOW!!!! TODAY FOR LUNCH I HAD KGC (PREVIOUSLY CALLED KFC) THEY CHANGED THE "F" TO A "G" BECAUSE "FRIED" IS NOW ASSOCIATED WITH FAT PEOPLE. IT WAS GOOD FOOD. THE END

edit: nope....this guy seriously typed the first letter of each word with a cap

Funny thing is that sometimes I try to type all caps in a response and the forum automatically changes it. Apparently that doesn't happen to you, Chazm.

Peeler, I have an old school chum who types his email that way. All caps. He claims it is easier for him to type them that way.:skeptical:

Latest posts

Back