Medsup Event...

If it's a Medicare supplement event a meal and alcohol can be served right? I keep asking my upline and they keep telling me no (shhh. .. Between you and me I think it's cause they're self insured E&O, but hey).

If it's a Medicare supplement event a meal and alcohol can be served right? I keep asking my upline and they keep telling me no (shhh. .. Between you and me I think it's cause they're self insured E&O, but hey).

not sure about the meal, but alcohol when selling insurance is never a good idea. it mixes about as good as a pop-tart and ravioli

not sure about the meal, but alcohol when selling insurance is never a good idea. it mixes about as good as a pop-tart and ravioli

Ugh... Another no. If I ask a different way will you give me a different answer?

Have you heard about Total Wine's free meeting room? BoOoOo-yah!!! It's such a beautiful room with the most beautiful projector, I'm almost willing to change my profession just so I can hold meetings there.

----------

Oh, and hey! Really I wouldn't be serving any alcohol but at the end they would pour four wine samples ;0)

Probably to prime those on the way out. It's such a beautiful meeting room, only downside is it's in the back of a wine/liquor/beer boutique.

Maybe I should just office there.

Ugh... Another no. If I ask a different way will you give me a different answer?

Have you heard about Total Wine's free meeting room? BoOoOo-yah!!! It's such a beautiful room with the most beautiful projector, I'm almost willing to change my profession just so I can hold meetings there.

----------

Oh, and hey! Really I wouldn't be serving any alcohol but at the end they would pour four wine samples ;0)

Probably to prime those on the way out. It's such a beautiful meeting room, only downside is it's in the back of a wine/liquor/beer boutique.

Maybe I should just office there.

I guess you could just become a wine, beer, or spirits rep. I have a friend that does that. Makes over $100k/year
Probably not the easiest job to land though...

If your Med Supp only, those wacky CMS rule doesn't apply.

Talk to Susan Hatch in Cali. She's known for serving booze at her events.

Home

By "Med Supp only" , I assume you are referring to Medigap only?
Those wacky CMS rules tend to apply to MAPD's & PDP's.
I know... "Med Supp" usually applies to Medigap plans, but just wanted to clarify. :-)

I know... "Med Supp" usually applies to Medigap plans, but just wanted to clarify. :-)

Yes, Medicare Supplements and Medi-gap plans are one in the same. Medicare Advantage plans are a thing of their own.

I really am not sure what you are saying can you clarify?

This sounds like sarcasm like as if Medsup can apply to MA, But I am sure that is not what you meant right??

Back