Medsup Event...

Ugh... Another no. If I ask a different way will you give me a different answer?

Have you heard about Total Wine's free meeting room? BoOoOo-yah!!! It's such a beautiful room with the most beautiful projector, I'm almost willing to change my profession just so I can hold meetings there.

----------

Oh, and hey! Really I wouldn't be serving any alcohol but at the end they would pour four wine samples ;0)

Probably to prime those on the way out. It's such a beautiful meeting room, only downside is it's in the back of a wine/liquor/beer boutique.

Maybe I should just office there.

I've been using Total Wine for about 18 months now. The wine tasting in the middle of your presentation gives some people the opportunity to talk to you, others to take a bathroom break, and others to taste some wine. It's a win-win-win, and even the one's that don't do business with you will remember it was you that put that event together.

I do it in tandem with a financial planner, who specializes in Social Security.

Somedays, there are just no words.

Alcohol and financial decisions. SERIOUSLY?

Sounds like the definition of an E&O claim. "Your honor, she gave me free wine AND promised me that Plan F would cover all my LTC costs. She promised!"

Sounds like the definition of an E&O claim. "Your honor, she gave me free wine AND promised me that Plan F would cover all my LTC costs. She promised!"

They, in no way, give you enough to even get tipsy. They make sure of that. But, that is funny.

I would have read everything, But they gave me wine, Its not my fault, I was compromised, they did it.I really didn't understand but I felt pressured by the moment I was not thinking as myself

If it's a Medicare supplement event a meal and alcohol can be served right? I keep asking my upline and they keep telling me no (shhh. .. Between you and me I think it's cause they're self insured E&O, but hey).

Seminars are a proven method when done correctly. I personally have been involved in a few different seminars where meals were also served and it worked well.

Serving alcohol though sounds like your asking for trouble. That's my $0.02

Seminars are a proven method when done correctly. I personally have been involved in a few different seminars where meals were also served and it worked well.

Serving alcohol though sounds like your asking for trouble. That's my $0.02

Valid point. Not everyone partakes in the tasting, and those that do are only allowed one sip. The Total Wine employee makes sure of that.

I could see how serving them chicken, that they could choke on, would be a better option. Getting them full, then expecting them to stay awake for the rest of the presentation is a much better option.

All kidding aside, your point is well taken and very valid. One key to all this, is that Total Wine only does tastings for 14 or more attendees. To avoid all that, and to still get the room for free, is to only invite 10 to 12 attendees.

Then, there's no wine tasting to concern yourself with.

Back