MedSupp commission when enrolling early

The craziest one I’ve seen is United American (they are competitive in spots of FL). I’m still not 100% on how it works but I think they front you 50% of the first 4 years, then start paying 50% renewals until it’s paid back. They said no interest, so I’m thinking, why not?

$190 x 18% = $34.20 x 48 = $1641/2 = $820 up front then paid $17/ renewals in month 5 I think.

The craziest one I’ve seen is United American (they are competitive in spots of FL). I’m still not 100% on how it works but I think they front you 50% of the first 4 years, then start paying 50% renewals until it’s paid back. They said no interest, so I’m thinking, why not?

$190 x 18% = $34.20 x 48 = $1641/2 = $820 up front then paid $17/ renewals in month 5 I think.

If it is working for you, then great. But, this is one of the things I hate about them. They advance you enough to where it is well over a year and this makes you want to keep those clients on the books with them longer. It's actually smart on their part, but not necessarily good for the agent and client.

I'm not sure about now, but in the past they would not let you go as earned because they always want you in the hole with them.

Now THAT is just asking for a chargeback. If i'm understanding it correctly, that's a new one to me!

That's scary. I just don't trust anything to do with Torchmark.

I remember back in the early 1990's, UA went to an 18 month advance. Took a while to see any renewals.

If it is working for you, then great. But, this is one of the things I hate about them. They advance you enough to where it is well over a year and this makes you want to keep those clients on the books with them longer. It's actually smart on their part, but not necessarily good for the agent and client.

I'm not sure about now, but in the past they would not let you go as earned because they always want you in the hole with them.

I’m pretty sure I’m as earned. But I’ll have to look again

That's scary. I just don't trust anything to do with Torchmark.

I remember back in the early 1990's, UA went to an 18 month advance. Took a while to see any renewals.

They said in month 5 you get rentals. I’m not doing it. Just crazy when it was being explained to me

Back