MedSupp FMO

We already have a thread for that in a different section...

BUt since you ask, Yes I do carry an extensive line of Med Supps and Med Advantages that agents can contract with.

:)

Ramiz,

You might have contracts with Med supp carriers. But, i know that you are not a FMO!!!

Nice try MGA
Don't recall him saying he was an FMO. But if he gives an agent a better contract and service, what's the difference what he is?

I'm an MGA for UHC and I ALWAYS (as does Ramiz) offer a GA contract with an immediate release. How many FMOs do that?

Nice try to put someone down. Those of us who have been on this forum for more than 2 days know better.

Rick

You might have contracts with Med supp carriers. But, i know that you are not a FMO!!!

Nice try MGA

FYI.

Im an SGA. And am in the process of getting an FMO contract with a 2 reputable companies before Nov.

Unlike the traditional FMO:

I answer my phone, I return phone calls, I train people, I release them with no questions, I offer Indy agents GA contracts with no questions asked, I offer FREE names lists to my downline, will fly out to any new agency that wants to get into the senior market to work with agents out in the feild, and I have an entire site that is dedicated to training agents in the senior market that I offer at no cost (www.nationalinsuranceacademy.com).

Not bad for an agency thats only been in existance for less than 6 months huh?

See what you dont know Mr. Recruiter is that I has THEE National Sales Director for one of the largest FMO's in the country. I helped service over 5,000 agents, and trained all over the country. Made 6 figures but took a leap of faith to go out on my own and actually do the right thing.

The right thing is to give GA contracts to Indy agents because they cost an FMO ZERO DOLLARS.

The right thing is to release agents with no questions asked.

The right thing is to deliver to your promises, and when you mess up, you apologize and move on.

The right thing is to answer your phone and return calls, because your downline are your clients, and you fight for their business.

Mr. Recruiter, after 6 months of existence your looking at an agency with close to 200 agents. Almost 30 of whom are captive and learning the ropes, and once they want to leave the nest they are more than welcome to get higher contracts through me or anyone else.

Tell me Mr. Recruiter, name me an FMO, let alone a SGA, that can do that.... AND PROVIDE REFRENCES UPON REQUEST.

Nice try Recruiter, but if you were to the least bit credible you'd provide us with a website or name so we all knew who you were. Thats cool though, you do look pretty tough behind that computer screen.

And thanks Rick. For the record, I have worked extensively with Rick for the past couple of months and it has been a pleasure. Anyone in CA that is looking for contracts, he would be a great resource. Been in the industry longer than I've been alive.

I do not care what type of personal relationship you have with Rick Bronstein. It is so funny when you think about it get overrides on you..

Keep up the good work

Back