MedSupp FMO

Lol, I just came back from vacation with Scott and his executive team along with the top producing agents in the company. We spent a week in TN. Far from fired my friend, he was sad to see me go.

Although, most of my contracts are still through him.

Once again, Nice try.

And its funny that you seem to know a little of the brokerage I once was an executive with. Shows how big of a company CSI is.

Tell me Mr. Recruiter... is CSI your upline?

Funny, because if then are youre funding my compensation package that I recieved when I resigned with them.

Thanks for your business.

Last edited:
I have been with AIMC for Admiral and Sterling since March of this year. To date, they have done nothing that they said they were going to do.

What did they say they were going to do?

Sorry, I should have clarified that. The made many promises of leads. They said they were putting in this "state of the art" dialer and would provide leads for the med sups. I contracted in March in preparation for the lock in, {out}, season. They said I should start getting leads at the end of march. That turned into April, then May, then June, etc. I just spoke to them early this week and they said they had the bugs worked out and leads should start flowing by mis August. Today is the 15th.

They are as nice as can be and always give a reason. Over time, even good reasons turn into excuses.

They were going to give the leads out at first, they claimed and then base a future price on results. They will grant a release, so, they are not all bad. I'm looking to move that Admiral contract. I've got a couple of offers, but, want to make sure they will release, too.

Sorry, I should have clarified that. The made many promises of leads. They said they were putting in this "state of the art" dialer and would provide leads for the med sups. I contracted in March in preparation for the lock in, {out}, season. They said I should start getting leads at the end of march. That turned into April, then May, then June, etc. I just spoke to them early this week and they said they had the bugs worked out and leads should start flowing by mis August. Today is the 15th.

They are as nice as can be and always give a reason. Over time, even good reasons turn into excuses.

They were going to give the leads out at first, they claimed and then base a future price on results. They will grant a release, so, they are not all bad. I'm looking to move that Admiral contract. I've got a couple of offers, but, want to make sure they will release, too.

MOst FMO's will over promise and under deliver...

As an agency owner myself, I cant imagine having the same problem for that many months though...

Back