MedSupp FMO

JSA is a good FMO for Admiral in Texas. Give them a call at 800-582-5721.

JSA from Green Bay, WI works with all of the national LTC carriers and has a very dedicated LTC team. They also work with the guy who is currently writing the partnership program for the state of WI....

Wow, two posts both pushing JSA. One in TX and one in WI.

Amazing that they are that good, that you add no other substance other than trying to recruit for them

:skeptical:

Wow, two posts both pushing JSA. One in TX and one in WI.

Amazing that they are that good, that you add no other substance other than trying to recruit for them

:skeptical:

There's a reason, they are an excellent FMO for most of my senior products. It doesn't effect my business if you use them or not so no recruiting here, just trying to spread a good word. Besides, they have the top contract available for me for all companies I offer compared to other FMO's, so why not give them a try?

It's a nice feeling to know that I don't have to worry about other scammers out there which I have read about so much on this forum.

I apologize that my only two posts on here pertain to them but I have just found this site and haven't had time to divulge my other thoughts/feelings on other topics. I promise more production in the future.

Besides, aren't we on here to help each other out?

There's a reason, they are an excellent FMO for most of my senior products. It doesn't effect my business if you use them or not so no recruiting here, just trying to spread a good word. Besides, they have the top contract available for me for all companies I offer compared to other FMO's, so why not give them a try?

It's a nice feeling to know that I don't have to worry about other scammers out there which I have read about so much on this forum.

I apologize that my only two posts on here pertain to them but I have just found this site and haven't had time to divulge my other thoughts/feelings on other topics. I promise more production in the future.

Besides, aren't we on here to help each other out?

No need to apologize since you are being honest. We've seen undercover recruiters here come and go and its just annoying at times.

Im glad you've found a good marketing organization. Those are hard to come by.

Thanks for your insight.

Actually Ramiz..CSI is 3 Tiers under us on most of there contracts. You have no Idea, And i am serious of what i said before keep up the good work, because my marketing company really makes overrides on you.

Actually Ramiz..CSI is 3 Tiers under us on most of there contracts. You have no Idea, And i am serious of what i said before keep up the good work, because my marketing company really makes overrides on you.

LOL CSI only has one Med Advantage to which they are not an FMO for... and that is Humana...

Their FMO is Parker and Assholes...

If youre from there you better hit the ground running man, people dont like you around here.

Last edited:
If you're from there you better hit the ground running man, people don't like you around here.

Yea, what he said.

Recruiter, you are the people we warn new agents about.

May the fleas from a thousand camels invade your crotch.

And, Ramiz has the camels we can get the fleas from. Isn't that right Ramiz?

If he doesn't have enough camels I have a heard of goats that I'm sure would be willing to make a contribution.

Yea, what he said.

Recruiter, you are the people we warn new agents about.

May the fleas from a thousand camels invade your crotch.

And, Ramiz has the camels we can get the fleas from. Isn't that right Ramiz?

If he doesn't have enough camels I have a heard of goats that I'm sure would be willing to make a contribution.

LOL! Frank have you ever had your croth invaded by Camel Fleas??

I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy...

But for Parker... Id make an exception.

Back