MedSupp/MedAP Marketing Questions

C A Story

The title is very broad but hey I'm a broad.

I am trying to make sure I am clear on the rules/regulations pertaining to paying for meals and discussing MedSupps and MedAPs. Is it okay to incorporate the MedSupps into our normal retirement seminar as long as we don't discuss Part D. I have read the regs and numerous posts, threads, and articles but it seems a little muddy.

Then it leads to my other question what about lunch and learns to provide a high level overview on MedSups. And then, throw in info about FE's.

Thoughts?? Ideas?

The title is very broad but hey I'm a broad.

I am trying to make sure I am clear on the rules/regulations pertaining to paying for meals and discussing MedSupps and MedAPs. Is it okay to incorporate the MedSupps into our normal retirement seminar as long as we don't discuss Part D. I have read the regs and numerous posts, threads, and articles but it seems a little muddy.

Then it leads to my other question what about lunch and learns to provide a high level overview on MedSups. And then, throw in info about FE's.

Thoughts?? Ideas?
Throw out any discussion about MA or PDP other than generic information, and you can serve whatever you want at your events. Even booze!

"Throw out any discussion about MA or PDP other than generic information, and you can serve whatever you want at your events. Even booze!"

So I can discuss MedSupp's and serve food?

Thank you!

"Throw out any discussion about MA or PDP other than generic information, and you can serve whatever you want at your events. Even booze!"

So I can discuss MedSupp's and serve food?

Thank you!
Yes. Just say no to drugs. Lol.

Every county has SHIP volunteers that will do the charity work. (PDP Selection)

In addition to 1-800-Medicare which is open 24/7.

Yes. Just say no to drugs. Lol.

Every county has SHIP volunteers that will do the charity work. (PDP Selection)

In addition to 1-800-Medicare which is open 24/7.

That was my conclusion after a lot of reading. Thanks for your help!

Back