Meet with Prospect Again?

I agree with you on the big ticket life policies and annuities, but Medicare Supplements and Final Expense insurance...which is what I was referring to, can be closed on the 1st call most of the time.....if it's with a real prospect. :yes:

Yes, what product it is also is a factor for sure. And yes, if they are a "real" prospect. It didn't take me long as an agent to figure that part out about a "real" prospect.

Pretty much if I am going to see them, they are buying at that point. But I also am 30 years in, not 3. So what I did at 3 years in, thank god I don't have to do now.

Please note, I am NOT an insurance agent.

My take on what you said would be that someone might be able to close him at this time, but you have already gotten so many no's from him that I think it is unlikely it would be you.

I know leads are expensive and that you have invested time, but if you have other leads to work, I suspect you would be better off going to the next one.

I would consider learning how salespeople deal with delayed call backs and put this one on a list for a telephone call back in 6 months or so to see if he has resolved his concerns about buying coverage. You might have a better second chance then.

If you do that you will likely find he Did resolve the issue with another agent 6 months ago

Back