Meetup in Las Vegas - August 2014

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Join us in Vegas the 1st weekend in August. This is not a sponsored event and open to everyone. Stay where you want but we'll find a few places to get together.

So that the IRS agrees this is an actual "event," I have a room reserved on Saturday Aug 2 for a few seminars. I already have tentative confirmation from at least one insurance company, an annuity expert and maybe a surprise guest or two.

Again, this is not to promote anything just an excuse to drink, eat and gamble. Oh yeah, I'd also like to set up a bit of golf on Sunday. Yes, it will be hot. In fact the average temperature that time of the year is about 2 degrees cooler than the sun. But with empty golf courses and low cost beer it's worth the effort.

Although past performance is no guarantee, most of us on previous trips have stayed on the strip near Flamingo Blvd.

Rick

Rick,
It looks like they are resurrecting the SMAX Expo in August. Will you be attending that boondoggle?

I was told there would be hookers and blow, in addition to education. Can I get a confirmation, before i make any arrangements? It's a long drive from Summerlin to the Strip.
There should be 3-4 presentations on Saturday. Nothing finalized.

But if you want to do a presentation on apparently what you know best, let me know.

Rick

Although, that is not my preferred market, I may be able to do a presentation on marketing to other sales professionals. Negotiation is key! Thanks so much for thinking so highly of me!

Back