Mega - Female waiting period

1) test a lead in the system (internet)

2) ask a mega rep to meet and present

3) say your very busy and have to cut it short ask for brochure/outline of coverage

4) never call agent back

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't insurance carriers required to furnish a consumer with plan brochures if requested.

What's the difference if there is a waiting period or not if the policy covers very little anyhow.

I'm actually running into quite a bit of Mega locally. I normally tell them to google "Mega", and last I checked, there is a ton of Rip-of-Report and Scam stuff on the first page. I have actually had some push back from a few people telling me they liked Mega, and it would help to have some knowledge of what they pay and what they don't versus just telling them it's a piece...

I lost one tonight to these people. They claimed they sold "Individual Group Plans" - they NEVER quote price or show BROCHURE.

These agents are in the appointment setting business, period. They use unbelievable techniques to get appointments.

The reality is if they get the appointment a good agent will close 90% , they are trained to not leave without the check.

I hear all of the time from consumers that they will not cancel the appointment because they want to "compare", I will call them the next day - and they bought. Every time.

Back