Mega/Healthmarkets Agents Selling Golden Rule???

I'm pretty sure that the Mega products still exist in Maine and NH. They are no longer in Mass or RI. In both Mass and NH, Hatem has set up an "agency" and the agents are appointed with Assurant, Anthem, Blue Cross and the Northeast Business Trust.

This explains a lot. I checked on the appointments of a MEGA guy who tried to recruit me last year because I figured he would be gone after he got his 10 year bonus in January. I found he had been appointed with Golden Rule. Now I now why.

Just spoke with a agent that just returned from "reunion" and they are being told that they will be paid 31%, $50/app and stock?? Anyone heard anything about their UHC commission's? Thanks

That's what they are saying. They put on some big show that because they are they largest UHC/GR agency they have higher commission's to offer their agent.

That information is not going to turn out to be correct. And with a field force of 3,500 agents they are not the largest GR agency.

I just spoke with a UGA "InSphere" agent last week - GR comp was 15%.

I had heard the 15% also, but apparently they built up this 31% and $50/app and stock in Dallas last week. It was probably alot of smoke and mirrors as in years past. I did hear from some reliable sources that they have been doing more UHC business than any agency.

Back