Mega Life / IPA Commissions

Hello all,

I am wondering how reps of Mega / IPA / Healthmarkets are compensated.

What is their commission percentages? What incentives do they have, etc?

I am in Mass. if that makes any difference.

Thanks!!

I am guessing that these reps. can't.

They are everywhere though, I would like to train them to do things right and have them work for my agency.

I am interested in their comp. plan because I want to know what I am up against.

Thanks!!

I am guessing that these reps. can't.

They are everywhere though, I would like to train them to do things right and have them work for my agency.

I am interested in their comp. plan because I want to know what I am up against.

Thanks!!

My information is over 10 years old....There comp for health insurance was about 10% back then life was really low like 37% but these people have drunk the kool aide and had riches in their eyes via a stock program they are told they will be millionaires in 10 years....

I am not looking to work for the company.

I am looking for how things work there. I am thinking about recruiting a couple of their agents to my agency because they seem to work hard.

Sometimes you find an uneducated hard-worker that needs to learn ropes.

I am not looking to work for the company.

I am looking for how things work there. I am thinking about recruiting a couple of their agents to my agency because they seem to work hard.

Sometimes you find an uneducated hard-worker that needs to learn ropes.

If you're really dead set on recruiting. I'd recommend finding neophytes that are strong in sales but have industries that can no longer support them. (Mortgage for example) As it is much easier to train someone to sell the right way from the beginning than to retrain someone that has been "raised" to be an E&O liability.

I don't mean to lump all of their agents into one shady basket - but I've seen enough of them to steer me away.

Also, through their "advance" - you'll find it hard to take agents with business on the books as they accrue debit balances so fast that they get locked in.

$.02

Back