membranous nephropathy

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hey guys,

Just checking with you real FE gurus if I am thinking correctly here.

Looking for $25 - $50,000. I am thinking Assurity Std Level and maybe stacking LBL then UHL EI Deluxe if I need to.
I wrote United Heritage about 15 years ago and American Memorial about 6 years ago. = Total $50,000

CA
F- NT age 27
Employed
Baby due Sept 29th
5'5" 212#s

Issue: membranous nephropathy Dx eight years ago after we had her examined for a FU policy. Declined

Controls HBP and Cholesterol by diet/ Had been prescribed Lisinopril and pravastatin Last filled March 2016

Thanks,

Hey guys,

Just checking with you real FE gurus if I am thinking correctly here.

Looking for $25 - $50,000. I am thinking Assurity Std Level and maybe stacking LBL then UHL EI Deluxe if I need to.
I wrote United Heritage about 15 years ago and American Memorial about 6 years ago. = Total $50,000

CA
F- NT age 27
Employed
Baby due Sept 29th
5'5" 212#s

Issue: membranous nephropathy Dx eight years ago after we had her examined for a FU policy. Declined

Controls HBP and Cholesterol by diet/ Had been prescribed Lisinopril and pravastatin Last filled March 2016

Thanks,

EDIT: No history of diabetes. No Dialysis

Any thoughts on Assurity. The guide says if kidney disease not caused by diabetes and not dialysis = Level Big difference in cost. We are exercising another Purchase Option on her daughter's Assurity policy now.

I have two policies on her now so we will stack some for now. We will put her thru FU again at some point. For a much larger policy

Any thoughts on Assurity. The guide says if kidney disease not caused by diabetes and not dialysis = Level Big difference in cost. We are exercising another Purchase Option on her daughter's Assurity policy now.

I have two policies on her now so we will stack some for now. We will put her thru FU again at some point. For a much larger policy

Definitely a possibility but it’s Assurity. You NEVER know what their underwriting will be like from one day to the next sometimes ;)

Might wanna call em on that same question due to pregnancy to see how they will view that. Worth a shot for first day coverage

Back