Mentor in NJ ?

robertrr

Expert
Hi guys and gals.......

I know I may be asking a lot but I'm looking for someone
who lives in New Jersey that would be willing to take me out on a couple appointments with them. I'm at the point now where I should be getting some leads/appointments, been working the phones, have a few hundred post cards going out. Just think it would do me some good to be in the field with a more seasoned agent who knows Senior products in NJ. Just looking to sit there with my mouth shut while you do your thing. If anyone can help me out with that I sure would appreciate it. I'll buy you lunch!!!
(-:
Shoot me a PM if your willing to do this.
As always thanks in advance....
Rob

It's a good idea what you're trying to do but you might not see any response from your mailer.

What did the post card say? Even with a good mailer, and by good I mean very generic, you might get a 2% response. Assuming yours is generic and good and you said you sent out a few hundred, you might only get 5 or 6 responses. Out of that you might be able to set one or 2 appts at most.

If its a personalized post card you could easily see zero response.

I hate to hit ya with the reality.

Edit: I think you're thinking is right though. Get leads, take someone knowledgable with you and split the $. You can learn just by watching.

Last edited:
Re: Mentor?

Hi guys and gals.......

I know I may be asking a lot but I'm looking for someone
who lives in New Jersey that would be willing to take me out on a couple appointments with them. I'm at the point now where I should be getting some leads/appointments, been working the phones, have a few hundred post cards going out. Just think it would do me some good to be in the field with a more seasoned agent who knows Senior products in NJ. Just looking to sit there with my mouth shut while you do your thing. If anyone can help me out with that I sure would appreciate it. I'll buy you lunch!!!
(-:
Shoot me a PM if your willing to do this.
As always thanks in advance....
Rob

What part of NJ. I have an agent in Burlington County, I could possibly run this by him.

Re: Mentor?

It's a good idea what you're trying to do but you might not see any response from your mailer.

What did the post card say? Even with a good mailer, and by good I mean very generic, you might get a 2% response. Assuming yours is generic and good and you said you sent out a few hundred, you might only get 5 or 6 responses. Out of that you might be able to set one or 2 appts at most.

If its a personalized post card you could easily see zero response.

I hate to hit ya with the reality.

Edit: I think you're thinking is right though. Get leads, take someone knowledgable with you and split the $. You can learn just by watching.

Chazm..What do you mean by personalized or generic post card?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian I'm in Toms River which is about an hour or so from there, I would have no trouble driving to his area. let me know if you can help me out.

Robert

Last edited:
I gotta comment here. I just love seeing people helping other people, even when there is nothing in it for them. Just remember to pay it forward when you're in a position to do so.

Chazm..What do you mean by personalized or generic post card?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian I'm in Toms River which is about an hour or so from there, I would have no trouble driving to his area. let me know if you can help me out.

Robert

Did you come up with the mailer/post card? Is it a reply card?

Robert do you have an up-line or is the outfit in another state, and cant possibly help.

PM your phone#

I am in north jersey...

Latest posts

Back