Mentor Needed - Attempting to Open/start New Agency in Central Florida

TCIG

A friend and I are trying to start/open a P&C agency in Central Florida. I have a family member willing to loan us $100k, but we're not sure that is enough. We are looking for some advice, or maybe a mentor that can help guide us. We have never owned a business before, but we have over 10 yrs experience in the insurance industry each. We would like to buy a book of business but havent been successful with finding one for a price that will work within our budget plus all the startup costs we will encounter. We have reached out to a few people selling books in our price range but it seems as though we are always too late. Not sure if we should try to work with an Aggregator or try to get additional financing. Our credit isnt great so not sure how that will work. We are extremely motivated to succeed but figured we should reach out for a little help. Sure cant hurt...

Thank you for your time

Mike & Wes

Mike & Wes,

Our firm has bough and sold over 100 insurance agencies. We see a great deal of trade secrets and tactics that actually work in today's marketplace. Please message me to find out more. Our website and blog has countless articles regarding growing your insurance agency with best practices. Furthermore, were located in your backyard, in Melbourne, Florida!

I hope you nothing but success in your new business venture!

Back