Mentor Please

Apr 16, 2018

1. No_Pyramid

No_Pyramid New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Newly licensed Life and Health in AZ and looking for a mentor. Trying to escape the bombardment of the pyramid marketers out here.

2. Markthebroker

Markthebroker Super Genius

State:
    California
    Hi there. I'd be happy to help.

We have a great program over here. No pyramid. All you have to do is get 3 people on board. Then they get three people, and so on and so on.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Just kidding.

Are you an agency owner, a 1099, or employee?

DHK, No_Pyramid and goillini52 like this.
  3. bboman23

bboman23 601-938-7663 - [email protected]

State:
    Mississippi
    What line of insurance are you looking at? We do a lot of FE and Medicare if you are interested in that route. Www.finalexpenseservices.com and click on What We Offer!

4. No_Pyramid

No_Pyramid New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I am 1099. Spoke with Scott at Fexcontracting yesterday. He said he might be able to put me on as a backup lead role, yet haven't heard back. I really need help on getting licensed with a couple carriers and getting some DM leads I actually own.

I spent one week with NAA and thankfully after some research walked away. I want to get in this business the right way and for the long haul.

5. Steve Charlton

Steve Charlton New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Between my partner and I, we have over 45 years of experience and millions in production. I can go in about training, mentoring, contracts, etc... It doesn't matter if you don't work.

If you're new, we can help, period, and we don't limit you.

PM me at your convenience.

P.S. you should interview several agencies/IMO's/FMO's, just make sure we are one of them

6. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Expert

State:
    Connecticut
    You should sign up for a N.A.A.I.P. free website and quoters. It is free. As well, there is a daily conference at Noon ET. Very good mentoring - No catches. You will understand why other marketers in the biz are so petrified of N.A.A.I.P.