Mentor Please

No_Pyramid

Newly licensed Life and Health in AZ and looking for a mentor. Trying to escape the bombardment of the pyramid marketers out here.

Hi there. I'd be happy to help.

We have a great program over here. No pyramid. All you have to do is get 3 people on board. Then they get three people, and so on and so on.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Just kidding.

Are you an agency owner, a 1099, or employee?

I am 1099. Spoke with Scott at Fexcontracting yesterday. He said he might be able to put me on as a backup lead role, yet haven't heard back. I really need help on getting licensed with a couple carriers and getting some DM leads I actually own.

I spent one week with NAA and thankfully after some research walked away. I want to get in this business the right way and for the long haul.

Newly licensed Life and Health in AZ and looking for a mentor. Trying to escape the bombardment of the pyramid marketers out here.

Between my partner and I, we have over 45 years of experience and millions in production. I can go in about training, mentoring, contracts, etc... It doesn't matter if you don't work.

If you're new, we can help, period, and we don't limit you.

PM me at your convenience.

P.S. you should interview several agencies/IMO's/FMO's, just make sure we are one of them

Latest posts

Back