Different things work for different people.

I would say that I'm "client building" also but may do it differently from say somarco or moonlightandmargaritas.

Sometimes my bad "verbage" may lead me to post words like "deal" or "sale" but in reality I'm doing my dambest to keep that client and cross sell as much as possible by giving good advice.

What it boils down to is try it and if it works keep doing it, but remember the definition of insanity..."doing something over and over again and expecting a different outcome"

We all know that it is the number of people that you come in contact with that will listen to your message. You can come into contact with people that will listen in different ways.

The numbers are different for each person. Strong closers only have to keep this number of prospects in their warm circle. Weak or passive closers may need to double or triple that number.

X number of names = y number of prospects = z number of sales.

Each persons formula is different.

I think that what separates the cream from the pack is the ability to stay focused and always keep that circle full.

There are many ways to pretend like you are working, (cough, this forum) (Thank you subliminal man).

I keep on my desk a note, "Is what I am doing right now, the best use of my time? "

And, I still p&ss away a lot of time.

I keep on my desk a note, "Is what I am doing right now, the best use of my time? "

And, I still p&ss away a lot of time.

Would playing 18 holes yesterday and two hours of listening to the Howard Stern drama unfold today on Sirius (while playing online chess) be an example of that...:laugh:

Back